- At Shanghai-airport-transfer.com, we recognize that earning and retaining your trust is one of the most important things we do as a business. Protecting your privacy is a responsibility we take very seriously.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- We use your personal information in the following ways:
To provide you with the information you request about our products
To fulfill your bookings
To confirm your purchases
To ensure you are correctly billed
To measure and track demographic details about our customers
To target content on our website to more closely match your interests
If you make a purchase at our website, we may also send you information about new products, or ask your opinion about our websites, etc., so that we may improve our service to you and other consumers. If you do not want us to contact you in the future, please let us know by sending an email to our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some of the personal information we collect is shared with our service partners (e.g. tour operators) who are directly involved in fulfilling the purchases you have made from us.
rest assured that unless you expressly authorize us to do so, we do not share your personal information with third-party organizations who are not involved in fulfilling the purchases you have made from us or who are not contracted by us.
Some suppliers or distribution partners may operate in countries or states that do not have laws or regulation for the protection and safeguarding of personal information. CPT does what it can to persuade all its suppliers and distribution partners to adopt and adhere to privacy policies that are substantially the same as this one. However, please be aware that CPT is not in a position to force adherence, so we will rely on you and our other Customers to inform us if your privacy is not being adequately protected by our suppliers or distribution partners. CPT will then do what it lawfully can do (including severing its relationship with offending suppliers or distribution partners) to prevent other occurrences.
- Our Security and Storage Measures
At China Pleasure Tour we are committed to maintaining the integrity and security of your personal information.
- We use industry-standard encryption protocols when receiving and transferring your personal information. In fact, when you send personal information to us over the Internet, we first require that a "secure session" be established using Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Your personal information is stored in secure operating environments that are not accessible to the general public. We have security measures in place at our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information by our employees or third parties.
- However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times. CPT will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information. CPT will rely on you telling us if you experience any unusual events that may indicate a breach in your information security. We will then investigate whether the security breach was related to the data transmissions from or to CPT and let you know what steps can be taken and have been taken to rectify the problem. Further action, such as reporting incidents to the police or other proper authorities, may also be required.